Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rex Photos


I know everyone has been awaiting these! There are tons of pictures from the batch I received from Rex. There is pictures from there Humanitarian projects, hanging around the FOB, and just little bits of whatever else I could find that he is in them.
I want to say a quick Thanks for everyone who has put together service projects.. hopefully I have captured pictures from them. Lucky enough Rex has received so much that it is hard for him to be out on every delivery and making sure that he gets everything on film.
Hopefully the next pictures I post from him… will be of the two of us (his leave is going to be here before we know it!)
Happy Christmas shopping…remember nobody likes a Grinch out shopping!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! It's really cool to see those pictures. I can't believe he'll be here so soon! Can't wait to hang out with you next week!

Cristi said...

It was really cool to see these pics of him. It has been so long since he's sent us pics. It sure makes me anxious for him to come home safe though! I'm glad you guys will get to spend some time together soon!