Monday, January 26, 2009

Snow fun


Rex came home for some R&R (2week vacation) from Iraq.
We had a blast spending time together!
Our first adventure was snowmobiling at Daniels Summit up near Heber.
It was so much fun.
The weather was beautiful and the snow was everywhere.
It was the first time for me and it had been a while for Rex. Rex fell off the back once and bruised his ego a little bit.
As for me, once a got more adventurous I decided to go off the path... and went for a bit of a bumpy road. It was fun until I hit a creek... and snow flew ontop of me... I jolted me around a bit.
We had tons of fun !

3 comments:

Trisha said...

It is sooooo good to see that you guys were together, even if it was only for a little while. That's cool that you went snowmobiling. I have only done that once, and it was scary!
How was the cruise? I hope you guys had a ton of fun! I miss you a lot.

Kalona said...

I'm so glad that you and Rex were able to spend some time together. Hopefully the next few months will go quickly and he will be home again!

GRandma Cobb said...

These of the types of pictures I like to see, pictures of you and Rex together, having fun. Only 46 more days and he will be home, so happy for both of you!!