Wednesday, November 4, 2009

PICTURES & SUCH

Asher's halloween costume! He didn't go out & about, because he is still too young to be out trick or treating. But he had fun staying home with mom & dad passing out candy. thanks Grandma G for the snazzy costume!
I have been taking some photos for our birth announcement. These are a few of my favorites.

Rex & I are super excited to be moving! I still can't believe we own a house!
It's hard to believe that we are leaving here in 12 days, there is a lot of work to do... I guess we should start packing soon!
I am super excited for the holidays too! I know Halloween was just last week, but I feel the urge to start being festive for Christmas... I think watching ELF is in my near future... I am sure Asher will enjoy it too!

6 comments:

Cristi said...

I'm excited you guys will be here soon! I hope the packing goes ok and Asher lets you get some sleep! :)

Trisha said...

He is so absolutely adorable. I still cannot believe how tiny he is! I wish we could be there to help out with packing and stuff. I bet you are feeling soooo overwhelmed!!

Whitney said...

He is so darling Kira! I hope you guys are coming in for the holidays so we can meet little Asher!

Wick's said...

Cute pics...We can't wait to meet him... We're getting pumped for the Holidays too, we're already broken out Elf and Fred Claus.. I don't even think we waited until after Halloween ;)

GRandma Cobb said...

Such a cute baby boy, such cute pictures. I already love him. You two sure make cute babies. Lets keep Rex here and not let him get deployed so you two can keep making beautiful babies. Love you!!

Trent said...

Dude, where are the pictures of the new house? I want to see that landscaping and the new flooring!