Sunday, September 14, 2008

deep thoughts.... or lack there of

So today I thought that I would enligthen the blog-o-sphere with my 4am night shift thoughts.
They are simple and true...
if you like to be blue.
so many of you know of my place of employment,
where i get so much enjoyment.
Although it may be hard
most of my coworkers think I am a 'tard'
I deal with stress and death
and also deal with Meth.
But overall... i would say I am not so stressed
it seems lately i have been doing my best.
I miss my man oh so much
oops, I think i might have missed my lunch.
So when you read this nifty poem
realize at 4am, i was not alone.


HA HA HA... i am trying to be more keen
so all you bloggin' ladies will relax your lean!

kira

3 comments:

Cristi said...

were you on drugs when you wrote that? :) hehe...just teasing. Sounds like it was a REALLY busy night eh?

Trisha said...

All I can say is you are AWESOME Kira! I love it! I am totally inspired! I miss you a ton!

Wick's said...

Nice... Deep thoughts indeed. No more rhyming and I mean it, any body what a peanut.