Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving-

As the holiday falls upon us, I was struken by the sadness that must be felt to many families around the globe. I have seen and heard of quite a few different situations taking place right now. I am personally so grateful for the safety of my husband and the many other military members out there. But I am also vividely reminded of the fragility of life all around us. My heart goes out to those this holiday who will not be spending the holidays with family and that are facing much more challenging times ahead. Life is fragile and can change at any given moment. My hope is to let us all hold our love ones close this holiday & forget all the little things that stop us from loving one another and be grateful for what little life we have to share with one another.
"It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live."
-Marcus Aurelius

Kira

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like these last 2 posts. It really puts things into perspective. I am glad we got to hang out for a while last weekend. I'm excited to see you for Christmas!