Sunday, February 14, 2010

My plumbing fun


So today I learned that I have mad skills- mad plumbing skills that is.
I decided to tackle the powder room downstairs as one of my first projects.
I plan on doing things one step at a time.
So my first step was to change out the sink faucet.
As you can see we had such a fancy one to start with, how could I ever improve upon that.

Well I found a way... TADAH!!!It's hard to tell in the photo, it's a rubbed bronze. It is much nicer than the last one. Everyone complained that the original faucet was too close to the sink, so you couldn't fit your hands under it. So as for now, this is how the bathroom looks.

I plan on changing out the towel rack (you can't see it in this photo). Changing the mirror and painting the walls some fabulous color.
But for now I am proud of my new plumbing skills....
(which I had no help from Rex)

So- Happy Valentines days to everyone!! & Happy Anniversary mom & dad!

3 comments:

Cristi said...

Very handy of you. Zack would have loved to of been there to "help" :) I'm so exited to come see your house finally!

GRandma Cobb said...

Very Nice, you are a stud muffin!! How is little Asher, is he getting so cute now, do you love your new house? MORE PICTURES AND VIDEO, PLEASE. Love you all tons and tons and tons!!!

Unknown said...

That’s one skill that’s essential to every homeowner! And you can save more in the long run too. You’re right. The new faucet looks better than the old one. Feels great to do all the work by yourself, isn’t it?

Capital Plumbing & Heating Ltd.