Saturday, February 27, 2010

Posting Craziness!!

I thought I would post some pictures of Asher's recent adventure... eating Rice Cereal. The first is first time we tried it... as you can see, it went well.

But I think he is getting the hang of it. After our recent visit to the Doctor for his 4 month check-up, we realized his spitting up (reflux) is getting in the way of him growing :(. He is now 4 months, 26 inches long & 13 lbs 1 oz, which puts him about 90th % for height, but only 15th % for his weight. So we are now doing rice cereal more reguarly & have added Zantac. The Zantac seems to have started helping already. So we are excited to start our fun adventures of eating!


I guess it took me too long to get the next spoonful ready, he started to eat the table!

"this table taste good"



"why are you taking a picture of me eating??"

And Finally... a video. He just figured out today how to use the spoon.


I think he is picking it up pretty well, hopefully he will remember tomorrow, when we try again!

2 comments:

Cristi said...

Thank you for the Sunday morning entertainment. :) Zack LOVED that movie and kept saying "I want to watch more pictures of him" :)
I love how his hands are interlocked in the movie, so cute!

GRandma Cobb said...

Oh he is sooooooooo cute and so sweet. I love the video!!! He is doing so good eating. Baby Zantac best thing ever invented. Thanks for blogging!!! Love you ALL!!!