Monday, March 29, 2010

another month goes by...

I can't believe it has been a month since I blogged last. So what has happened. For starters, I got a job!! I started today in fact. I am working at St. Peter's hospital in Olympia, WA (which is only a few miles from home). I will be working in their Critical care unit & working nights. I am excited to get back to work!!

What else... I learned that I have a boy that LOVES his food... no big suprise there, if you know his father (he loves food too!)

Asher loves just about everything that I put in his mouth and I hope it continues. The only thing he hasn't liked so far is Banana's (wierd!). He even likes prunes!!

We also got our growing boy a little play gym, so he can start learning how to move & entertain himself. He is having some fun!

And also, Grandma & Grandpa Goodrich came to visit. Asher got to get all dressed up & go on a brunch cruise to celebrate their visit. Super cute !!!


And Mr. Spoiled also got a snazzy new hat, to keep the sun out of his eyes.
It is so cute! He wears it and his sunglasses all the time, and he totally doesn't care!
Anyways, I better get going! Hope you all enjoy the pictures & little update!
Later!~





3 comments:

Cristi said...

He's such a cutie! I can't wait to get there!

Wick's said...

Cute! I love that he is such a good eater and not picky. Love the play gym. We need more things like that to entertain Audrey, I think she gets bored and wants to be held all the time.

GRandma Cobb said...

What a cute baby!!!! That is so cute that he loves to eat. He is just so perfect. So happy for you and Richie (sorry Rex) Congrats on the new job, that is awesome, you are such a go getter. What an interesting job too. Thanks for blogging, love the updates and of course the cute pictures. Love you ALL!!! Auntie Brenda