Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Seven... months that is!

Can anyone believe it has been 7 months since this picture was taken! It has been 217 days since this beautiful couple were last seen together! I don't know about anyone else, but I am certainly glad we are on the down hill side of this deployment. I can hardly believe that I have been seperated from the love of my life for over 7 months now and yet I still have 3 more to go until I see him. I am super grateful that he is safe and we are still surviving this rollercoaster ride. Thanks to all that is supporting him from afar & me up close! All I can say is I am glad we are finally making some progress towards the end!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it! I'm so excited for you guys to be able to go to Hawaii together! Richie was telling me he's way excited too last time we talked on the phone. That's still the game plan, right? Love you tons! Can't wait for Thanksgiving

Trisha said...

Kira, I miss you soooooo much! Sorry I am so terrible about calling. I hope you know I think about you all the time. I am so glad you guys are on the downhill side of it. I am sure that feels so good to you. Hooray for his R&R in January. That'll be so good for you guys. Thanks for the cute blanket for Halley and the clothes for Connor! You are so awesome! Love you!