Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New furniture... do you like???


The other day I found this AWESOME ottoman. I have been looking for something for a while to spruce up my living room... and finding the "right" item has taken some time but I feel that the pieces are all starting to come together now. Really- I just needed a place to show Rex his new furniture and brag about how totally awesome my design skills are!
FYI- Rex told me that he is working on another newsletter and hopefully more pictures. If you are not on his email... just send me a message & I can let him know to add you.
Thanks to all who are making all the service projects come together!


3 comments:

Cristi said...

It looks awesome! I love it.

GRandma Cobb said...

I love IT. very cute.

Anonymous said...

Me likey. You've got skills sista