Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day!

Since Rex & I are away for yet another Mother's day, we wanted to let our mothers & all the others that are out there that have influenced our lives to know how much we love and appreciate them.
Here are the 2 greatest mom's in the world!!
(Laurie Goodrich)
We are so lucky to have had so many wonderful women in our lives to help raise us and teach us.
(Ranae Broderick)
Although Thank you doesn't seem like enough... THANK YOU!!!
You Ladies ROCK!!!
Also- Happy Mother's day to all the sisters, aunts, cousins & friends out there! You too are awesome!!

4 comments:

Trisha said...

Happy Mother's Day to you!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! You need to make sure if you come out to UT to come when I'm there at for the end of Jun./4th of July or after we move out! I want to see you! Ok.
Congrats on the ultrasound! I won't say what you're having because you haven't posted anything yet, but we are way excited!! :)

Trisha said...

Oh, and I agree, Mom is great! We are lucky to have her, and Kira, your mom is awesome too!

Anonymous said...

I agree, we have the greatest set of moms on the Earth. Ranae, Laurie, Kira, Trisha, and Cristi are the best. Thanks for the tribute. Love, Dad (Ernie)

GRandma Cobb said...

This year we get to wish you a happy mothers day. I am so excited for you and Richie, now your puppies will have a new baby to play with.