Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ticks....ewww!

Rex decided to give the dogs a little scrub down today! They looked great and shiny!
After getting them dry Rex applied the flea & tick killer. He told me that he was suprised, when he bathed them there wasn't any ticks. oh Good, what a relief. Then he proceeds to tell me that he thought there was one, but it's just one of LLoyd's nipples. So I grabbed Lloyd to have him show me.
During the inspection, I found that it was in fact a TICK! EWWW!!!
After giving both dogs the one over... we ended up finding 5 TICKS!
Roofus has 1 and Lloyd had 4! Man alive.
Now I have the hebby-geeby's feeling like there are ticks & creepy crawling things everywhere!
This is just one reason why I don't really like the south.

1 comment:

Wick's said...

I hate ticks! We had to pull them out of Rocky a few times. We gave him the tick meds on his back and he acted like he was hallucinating, so we had to wash it out. Hope Roofy and Lloyd do better.