Wednesday, June 3, 2009

shy

Another update:

Today, after much heartache & beaurocracy of health care... we finally made it to our new OB/GYN. What a relief, fewww!

The Dr. got called away to check on a pt in the co-joined hospital, so the nurse came in & played with the Ultrasound machine, and tried to master her skills on 3-d images. Our little boy was SHY! He was blocking the view of his face.. and giving everyone a little wave!

I already mentioned how I am feeling a post or so ago. I am still having the back pains...grr. The tests I had taken were a little inconclusive. So now I am going to see a nephrologist (kidney Dr) to continue to monitor me & see what's going on. So maybe we will have a reason for all the suffering soon.
I honestly must say, it still doesn't feel very real being pregnant. I know my body is going through tons of changes, but it hasn't sunk in that I am going to have a little dude hanging around in just 20weeks. AGGHH!! And I think it's because I have been a bit down recently. I haven't been too happy being out here in Missouri. I miss my family & girlfriends... I even miss my job! I love being around Rex, but I wish I had the best of both worlds... husband & my family (friends & great Job!). Hopefully the time here will pass by quick, it has been so far.
Anyways, I will include another photo- since they are so cute
Our little guy... we have a few names that we like, but are still not set on any particular one.


The 3-d ones have lots of shadowing if you don't get a good view from above, so overall it's a good picture, but it has some shadows on it.


7 comments:

Candice said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Candice said...

I can't believe that you are going to have a little one soon either! It just seems so surreal.... We miss you too!

Cristi said...

wow, I can't believe how CLEAR they are. Maybe I should get a 3-D ultrasound, those are so awesome! Hopefully the time will fly by fast and you'll be out of Missouri soon!

Wick's said...

We miss you too! I asked Joci who she wanted to come to her birthday party and the first person she said was "Rex"

Kalona said...

You might be there away from many of us who love and miss you but know that we are here and checking your blog regularly to see how things are going!

GRandma Cobb said...

How awesome, that is a little baby inside you. I can't wait to see him for real. 128 days, that is so soon, I am so happy for you both. Sorry you are home sick. And what is up with this back pain stuff, that has got to be so annoying. I haven't been keeping up on the blogs so I just seeing all your posts now. Grammy and I are very excited for you both. Thanks for blogging it is so fun to see your little baby in 3-d that is awesome. Love you Tons. Auntie Brenda

Anonymous said...

how cute! I hope it passes quickly too and maybe even get better while you're there. Who knows! Hope the kidney doctor can help you out. I'm excited for you to come out here!