Wednesday, October 21, 2009

The day has finally arrived!

It is our pleasure to announce the arrival of Asher Jackson Broderick. Born October 20th at 3:11p.m. . He is a healthy 9lbs 1 oz and 21 3/4 inches long.
Asher admiring dad... or the other way around!

Mommy & baby boy!

Trying to get the sucking routine down. He is getting the hang of it. He has been a bit sleepy, but perked up this afternoon... so we snapped some good photos!
I will have plenty more to share, but for now, I am focusing on figuring out this mom buisness.
Thanks for all the love & support!
Rex, Kira & Asher


7 comments:

Wick's said...

Awesome! We can't wait to meet him. Hopefully baby Wick will come by the time you guys are here. Love the last pic, so cute! Welcome baby Asher!!!

Goodrich's said...

I'm so happy the wait is finally over and he's as healthy as can be. Congrats on the newest addition to your cute fam!

Cristi said...

He is SOOOOOOOOOo stinkin' cute! I love that last picture you posted, it is so cute! Keep them coming, I'm heartbroken I can't see him in person!

Kalona said...

Congratulations! He is so cute. I'm happy he's finally here and healthy. Can't wait to see him in person.

Julie said...

congrats, no more pregnancy- Hooray! I love the last picture too. :) You'll do great at the "mommy thing".

GRandma Cobb said...

What a cute baby boy. He is a big boy too. I love his name soooo cute, you have to tell us where you came up with name. I am so happy for you two!!!! He is sooo CUTE!!!!

Rikki said...

NINE POUNDS!! Dear God woman!! No wonder you were miserable!! How in the hell did he fit in your little tummy?? CONGRATS on his arrival!! he looks perfect!!!