Tuesday, April 8, 2008

house keeping...










So I finally got around to doing some house keeping. I know that i have some friends that asked for pictures of the house once i got settled... I am still settling. But i have gotten a few rooms where I want them. I don't have people over much, so i thoguht I would share some pictures with y'all~!!!




This is a picture of my living room... I love the new sofas!!! Except they are a little too slippery for chonch!



This is the entertainment center that Rex & I worked on last year... and finally finished!



Next is the fireplace.. i love the little decor!



Then there is a picture from the living room looking into the dining/office area. I just back painted the wall. I really like the new color.


Anyways... i will work on the Kitchen and clean up my bedroom so i can post some more pictures. I better go. Hope everyone is doing well.

Rex is hanging in and has a mailing address... i won't be posting it on the blog. But if you want to send him something. PLEASE email me!!!

love ya!

2 comments:

Trisha said...

I love the desk! Your house is so cute!

Julie said...

Your house is absolutely beautiful! Where are you living now? i was looking at pictures from the old days and I miss all the fun we used to have!