Saturday, April 19, 2008

kind of funny... well if you have that kind of sense of humor... be warned!

FROM the MAN himself..... "So your husband was incredibly hilarious tonight. Get this, we (Cliff, Josh, me, and MSG Tucker) were heading back from the MUF (Multi Use Facility) and we decide to stop off at the latrine trailer to take a leak. Well, we're in PTs -- and you know what that means for me... super tight shorts -- and we each step up to one of the four urinals to take care of business. As I'm walking up there, I realize that there is no way I'll be able to go about business as usual, my shorts are just way to tight. So I went ahead and shimmied the PT shorts half way down my buttocks. It would have been a great Kodak moment... me and my buds all standing at the urinals taking a leak with me standing there with my glutes hanging half way out... Magnificent. I know you all wish you could've been there!"
from Rex's email!!!.. posted by me

1 comment:

Trisha said...

Ha ha ha . . . He always has to have some sort of potty story! I love his sense of humor! I can't wait to hear some of his stories in person.