Thursday, April 3, 2008

in iraq... words from the man himself...

In an email from Rex he wrote the following:
"I thought you'd like to know that I'm now in country. It'll still be a while before I get settled into the job I'll be doing; we've still got some more training to go through. Things here are good. I'm more and more amazed everyday at all the ammenities that are here. It's a huge improvement to what I've been used to, even compared to 3 years ago.
Coming back on deployment this time reminds me of how I felt when I got to the MTC. Literally, as I got off the plane in Kuwait I felt the spirit... Wierd huh? "
More to come... Hopefully he will get settled in soon!!
from,
Rex..... written by kira

2 comments:

Haley said...

Hey Kir! It's so great to hear how Rex is doing. I hope you'll continue to post what he's doing, as well as what you're up to, 'cause we love to stay updated! I have a really random question...does Rex know someone named Fulton Recepcion? His wife and kids live in our ward out here and I know he is in Kuwait. I'm not sure what he does, though, so maybe they're doing totally different things. I just thought I'd ask and see. We'll continue to check in on you!

Cristi said...

that is pretty cool, i'm glad you shared that with us! I miss him.