Saturday, April 19, 2008

small update

From Rex...
"I'm really busy now. It seems like there's always something I need to be doing. That's all right though, it makes the time fly. A month of deployment time is already up, and 4-1/2 months of the 15 total months are gone. So at least we've got that going for us. The place I'm at is nice, definitely the best living arrangements I've ever had on a deployment. The job is also nice too. Working on a small team is much better than being stuck in a big army unit. We really have a lot of freedom to do our job how we see fit, and I've got a lot of say over what happens. I've been doing bad at taking pictures. I carry my camera around with me all the time, but I never remember, or I'm too lazy to take any pictures. I'll start doing better and get some sent out to you. Once again, you'll probably have to wait for those until we get our internet to ourselves."
Rex
(posted by Kira)

No comments: